Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Back from hue, hoi an & saigon

• Bello

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007

Hi,

Im back from a memorable journey! reali enjoyed d days spent in the places i went to. especially HOI AN!
    was truely an interesting place 2 visit. shopping for tailor, shoes etc, feel d remote surrounding n of course d beautiful scenery ard. amazing!!!
    HUE will b 2nd favourite but plus point added with its historical places of interest.
    As for SAIGON area, i onli mananged to visit cu chi tunnel, cao dai temple n oso the ben thanh market area. shopping for cheap 'branded' clothes n tried d pho 2000 too.

afterall, it was a pretty enjoyable trip n will definitely check d north area n others not to be missed area.
    N oso would like to thanks those who hav shared n advised me on my trip's itinenery which strongly encouraged a comfortable n 'see more' travel less trip. Cheers....

bello

#1 Posted: 15/6/2007 - 21:45

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.