Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

[Bus Timetable] Can I take a local bus from Saigon direct to Mui Ne?

• j_volume

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2013

i have plan to go Saigon and diect to Mui Ne in same day but my flight will be arriving on 9:30 am. i would like to know can i take to bus from Saigon to Mui Ne at Mien Don Bus Station? and What time the bus departer from there? Every hour?

thank in advance

#1 Posted: 14/4/2013 - 22:15

• Advertisement

• cuba13

Joined Travelfish
    21st March, 2013
    Location Vietnam

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi Im Claudia
    From Saigon: Every day there are many Open Bus ride to Mui Ne , Hon Rom, such as passenger cars Saigon; Mien Tay Bus Station and Mien Dông Bus station . Or you can take the train from HCMC to Phan Thiet . Go to Phan Thiet and bus ride to Mui Ne or take a taxi.
    Miền Đông Bus departure from :Operating time: 04h00 - 20h30

#2 Posted: 15/4/2013 - 05:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Saigon to Laos - Direct Flights? ... By kiwigirl on 2 Jan 2007 3 2288 3 Jan 2007
Direct bus from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh/Saigon? ... By holyvaca on 22 Apr 2007 5 215810 16 Sep 2010