Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Hanoi Pacific Hotel

• clairewurtz

Joined Travelfish
    22nd June, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi! we are Israela and Claire , we're travelling from Israel and France and for our first time in hanoi we've been to the pacific hotel. we've been before in thailand and Laos and so we try plenty of hotels and guesthouses in those country, we were really glad to get in this new hotel after all the cheap room we've been in. we really appreciate our overstay here, the staff was professional, particulary friendly and very helpful.the hotel is set in right in the middle of the old quarter, near litterature temple. the relationship between price and quality is good, rooms are lovely, very nice decoration and we can use internet, get tea or coffee at any time of the day for free.

Email : clairewurtz@yahoo.com

www.pacifichotels.vn

#1 Posted: 22/6/2007 - 17:25

• Advertisement

• CatBa

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2007

Nice, positive report - even if it is your first one in this forum.

Will check it out nest time I'm in Ha Noi - capital of the hotels scams.

#2 Posted: 24/6/2007 - 01:00

• sine

Joined Travelfish
    2nd October, 2007

Well, my first post and after reading this i just had to sign up and let yall know I had a terrible experience at Pacific hotel!

Wont bother going into details, except to say their service was terrible and it was an uphill battle to get things sorted....

#3 Posted: 2/10/2007 - 20:57

• mattocmd

Joined Travelfish
    13th June, 2007
    Location United States

I am staying at the Pacific Prince and it has been completely fine. Good value, good food and the maids clean the rooms to perfection.

When you check in just hold off on booking tours (they will try as soon as you get there). I did not book any tours but if you want to, shop around first.

#4 Posted: 30/10/2007 - 13:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Pacific Airlines to become Jetstar Pacific ... By somtam2000 on 14 Apr 2008 2 3265 26 May 2008