Last minute advise required
3rd March, 2013
Next sunday my friend and I will be travelling to vietnam for 9 days.
There are a few questions and travel details we're still trying to figure but find it very confusing. Could you advise and help us on the following:
1) Is this the real sinh tourist website? https://www.thesinhtourist.vn It seems pretty reliable to me..
- Would you advise if we can book our open tour buses and halong bay tour from here? or if not any other recommended tours?
2) Open Tour Buses from Hoi An to hue
- Do they fetch us from our guesthouse from hoi an to the guesthouse in hue? or do they drop us at a bus stop or something like that?
3) For train tickets from Hue to Hanoi
- Should we purchase the ticket online or when we are there? If book online, any recommend website and do they send the tics to the guesthouse?
That's all thus far, really appreciate if you guys could advise
#1 Posted: 20/4/2013 - 01:02
31st December, 2007
Location New Zealand
Total reviews: 20
At least 107
1)Yes, that the correct website for Sinh Tourist. My only experience with them was to go into one of their agents and book a bus ticket and all went OK. They are generally pretty reputable as far as agents in Vietnam go.
2) I took a bus from Hue to Hoi An. We were picked up from the hotel, and dropped off somewhere where we needed to wait for the actual bus. In Hoi An, we were dropped of somewhere in the middle of town and walked to our accom.
3) Unless it's a major holiday period (eg Tet) I wouldn't buy ahead of time. You can always very easily get tickets toyour next destination once you are there. (I have no idea whether next week is a holiday period or not so I can't advise...)
#2 Posted: 20/4/2013 - 05:05
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.