Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh sleeper train song

Posted by helsbels24 on 21/4/2013 at 12:25

I hope it's okay to post this here - basically I've just got back from three weeks in Vietnam, and when we were on a sleeper train (SE3) from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh we were woken up just before arriving by a song about Saigon... I've been trawling through search engines but thought this might be a good place to ask, has anyone else been on this same route and happens to know what the song is?!

#1 helsbels24 has been a member since 21/4/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by helsbels24 on 23/4/2013 at 15:32

I *think* it was English...I feel like I remember the lyrics including something about people of Saigon or welcome to Saigon, but it could have been a mixture - surprisingly no amount of googling has come up after my very vague search! It was one of those songs that gets stuck in your head but I have no idea where to begin looking for it! It was catchy - the intro sounded like a mobile phone ringtone!

#2 helsbels24 has been a member since 21/4/2013. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.