Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

3 weeks Vietnam itinery June for 1st timer

• mwew1994

Joined Travelfish
    15th May, 2013

I am travelling Vietnam for the 1st 3 weeks of June by myself (as far as im ware unless i meet someone in Bangkok) and don't really have a clue what to do or how to fit it in but have heard such incredible reviews of vietnam i now have changed my scheule to accomodate weeks there instead of lao and cambodia (i may be able to fit these 2 in later). any MUST do places or activities or "off the beten track" stuff. am looking for a mixture of culture , beach, party and rustic enviroment. I want to see the real vietnam for example having 50p beer on the side of the road along with partying and meeting lots of other 18 yearold back packers. any replies would be fabulous thanks Matt

#1 Posted: 15/5/2013 - 21:10

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
3 Weeks, 2/3 Countries - Recommendations for a first-timer? ... By cspeck on 24 Apr 2013 4 988 25 Apr 2013
10 weeks trip itinery ... By rmb on 28 May 2008 2 2209 29 May 2008
Solo First Time Traveler in SEA Feb-June 2013, travel buddies and itinery tips sought! asap ... By SeemaSEA2013 on 11 Feb 2013 3 1417 13 May 2013
HELP!! Itinery advice (3 weeks Indochina) ... By emsylee on 19 Jul 2007 1 3101 20 Jul 2007