Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Fantastic Services from Wide Eyed Tours

• KelBee

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2007

Hi Fellow Travellers,
    Myself and 2 friends are just back from a 3 week Vietnam and Cambodia holiday. In all of my travels I have never booked anything in advance but this time as I was travelling with 2 friends and our time away was a bit short I decided to book in advance, boy am I glad we did. We had a stress free awesome holiday. We had our flights booked from Sydney to Saigon but used Wide Eyed Tours who operate from the Culi Cafe in Hanoi www.wideeyedtours.com to book our flights (Saigon-Danang-Hanoi-Siem Reap-Saigon), transfers, accommodation at each of the above, 1 private tour with driver and guide to Tam Coc and Mai Chau, plus group tours to Halong Bay and the Mekong.
    They were fantastic with advice and very patient in the planning process. From the second that I emailed them with the enquiry to changing our minds and finally deciding on an itinerary, flight times, hotel types, tours ect ect and then once we hit Vietnam I was blown away with their professionalism, this is not always the case in South East Asia. They are very flexible and will help you with anything from a day tour to accommodation to flights to a full tour. The company is run by a NZ guy and an Aussie guy and they have a girl called Diep working for them who I am sure really makes the place tick. Nothing was too hard for them to sort out and they were on the ball and quick with replies and info. And the best part their prices were great too.
    Do yourself a favour and drop them a line.

#1 Posted: 2/7/2007 - 10:16

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.