Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

XO tours??

• Emma23

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2012

Hey there!

Has anyone done a motrobike tour with this company?
    It looks like fun but I am not sure that going on the back of a morotbike in Vietnam is wise?
    I guess it's like everything though - if you don't take the risk oyu'll never know.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 05:27

• Advertisement

• NYTim

Joined Travelfish
    11th September, 2009
    Total reviews: 2

No need to book a tour. Any XO driver will take you around. Agree on price for an hour so so beforehand. It looks dangerous but the traffic moves quite slowly. I am a 63 year old male and I loved it.

#2 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 06:06

• Emma23

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2012

Its a company called xo tours and they organise all kinds of tours foodie gours, at night etc...and they are all women!

#3 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 06:24

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi Emma. I've heard of them but not taken a tour. I've heard very good things about them and am sure they drive carefully and you will be provided with a helmet. I tried to book one for clients but they were fully booked on the day, so book ahead.

#4 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 23:41

• BrianKoh1980

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2013

I just tried it and it worked out great. No danger at all. Average speed on Vietnam roads is just around 30-40km/hr. Enjoy the wind and the conversation with the girl while looking at night life. I think there are a few similar services.

#5 Posted: 11/6/2013 - 23:50

• Want2BHappy

Joined Travelfish
    23rd February, 2013

No idea about XO tours.

Whatever you do, make sure your travel insurance covers you when you are on the back of a motorbike. Not all do.

"No danger at all" above isn't strictly true.

That being said, Vietnam is best viewed from a motorbike or boat :-)

#6 Posted: 28/6/2013 - 02:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.