Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Cheap place top stay in Hue

• Pocohantas

Joined Travelfish
    10th May, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi

Can anyone recommend a cheap and clean place to stay in Hue please? I dont mind if its a dorm.

cheers

#1 Posted: 30/6/2013 - 03:43

• Advertisement

• antoniamitc-
    hell

Click here to learn more about antoniamitchell
    Joined Travelfish
    13th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 3
    Places visited:
    At least 39

Hi,

I guess it depends on how you define "cheap" - I found Hue to be markedly cheaper than many other places in Vietnam when I was there (2 years ago).

I stayed at Canh Tien Guesthouse, on Le Loi alley on the south bank. A large double room with ensuite was $10 US. The alley is lined with inexpensive guesthouses, so if you're looking for even cheaper, you should have no problem finding a shared bathroom room for less than $10. It's quite touristy round there, but if offers a host of inexpensive options, so you can just show up and take your pic.

Have you checked out the hotel listings here on Travelfish? http://www.travelfish.org/location/vietnam/central_vietnam/thua_thien_hue/hue Some of the reviews are a bit old, but they'll give you other options, including other areas of Hue.

Have fun!

#2 Posted: 2/7/2013 - 14:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.