Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Four Weeks Motorcycling Vietnam - Suggestions please ask!

• jonvdh

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2013

Hi guys,

In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruisuing at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/

We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek

Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Jon.

#1 Posted: 19/7/2013 - 02:03

• Advertisement

• ongjoel

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2013
    Location Singapore
    Places visited:
    At least 9

Thank for your sharing amazing photos, very nice pics... I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. I see you got a great trip in Vietnam

#2 Posted: 7/12/2013 - 03:19

• Want2BHappy

Joined Travelfish
    23rd February, 2013

Great videos. Looking forward to Season 2: The Greatest Trek Goes To Ha Giang

#3 Posted: 7/12/2013 - 13:53

• cashflow

Joined Travelfish
    11th December, 2013

I'd be interested to hear about your top 10 must see places. I'm planning a similar trip in April/May and am just starting my research so your insight would be appreciated. What interests me most are - good swimming holes/waterfalls, great scenery, historical sights and temples, and beaches.

Thanks in advance.

#4 Posted: 11/12/2013 - 12:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
5-6 weeks in Vietnam - itinerary suggestions? ... By GhostOfTomJoad on 9 Oct 2012 3 2597 2 Nov 2012
solo motorcycling in Vietnam ... By baminem on 7 Jan 2011 6 2602 4 Feb 2011