Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Four Weeks Motorcycling Vietnam - Suggestions please ask!

Posted by jonvdh on 19/7/2013 at 02:03

Hi guys,

In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruisuing at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/

We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek

Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Jon.

#1 jonvdh has been a member since 19/7/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by ongjoel on 7/12/2013 at 03:19

Thank for your sharing amazing photos, very nice pics... I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. I see you got a great trip in Vietnam

#2 ongjoel has been a member since 6/12/2013. Location: Singapore. Posts: 17
 Where has ongjoel been? 

Posted by Want2BHappy on 7/12/2013 at 13:53

Great videos. Looking forward to Season 2: The Greatest Trek Goes To Ha Giang

#3 Want2BHappy has been a member since 23/2/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 69
 Where has Want2BHappy been? 

Posted by cashflow on 11/12/2013 at 12:00

I'd be interested to hear about your top 10 must see places. I'm planning a similar trip in April/May and am just starting my research so your insight would be appreciated. What interests me most are - good swimming holes/waterfalls, great scenery, historical sights and temples, and beaches.

Thanks in advance.

#4 cashflow has been a member since 11/12/2013. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.