Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Recommendation for massage spa in Ha Noi

• fank

Joined Travelfish
    6th September, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

I and my family are in adventure in Viet Nam. We will stay in Ha Noi for a month.
    We almost travel by bicycle and walk so we sometimes we fell so tired after a day going around. Therefore, we are planning to have the massage in order to relax our body. But we have no idea about spa with good service in Ha Noi. Could you give me some suggestion about spa with great service in body treatment and foot reflexology.
    I appreciated all your help. Thank you !

#1 Posted: 6/9/2013 - 02:26

• Advertisement

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Posted from within Vietnam.

Check out thispost.

Or thisone (but not for children)

Another reasonably priced place is Yakushi but youdefinitely have to book.

A few weeks ago I went to Pearl RiverSpa which was more like a spa than a functional massage place but a goodmid-priced option if that's what you're looking for.

There are a few places in Old Quarter but I can't recommend any as it's been awhile since I went.

#2 Posted: 6/9/2013 - 05:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.