Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Where do I meet my brother at Hanoi Noibai Airport?

• OishiiEats

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2007

I'll be flying in on Vietnam Airline about 30 minutes before my brother's China Airline flight into Hanoi. Do you have any suggestions on where we should meet at the airport? Is the baggage claim for all airlines in the same area?

#1 Posted: 31/7/2007 - 23:58

• Advertisement

• CatBa

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

The common area is at the end of the incoming customs X-ray - the last contact with officialdom before the exit door.

Use a VietNam Airlines shuttle bus - cheap at USD$2 and every 20-30 minutes. If you are crazy enough to take a cab make sure it is either a DeLuxe, VN or Mai Linh taxi as they are the most honest AND NEVER MENTION YOUR HOTEL NAME - just ask for HOAN KIEM LAKE and when you get to downtown tell the driver the name AND address of your hotel.

Never take any back chat about the hotel being filled, etc. Only talk to the correct front desk.

#2 Posted: 1/8/2007 - 03:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Noibai Airport Taxi ... By vihnvn on 31 May 2009 1 2233 31 May 2009