Vietnam forum

public busses to babho waterfalls nha trang

• miriam123

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2013
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

Anyone know of a way to get to ba ho waterfalls north of Nha trang by public transport? We don't want to hire a motorbike.
    Thanks

#1 Posted: 8/10/2013 - 01:32

• Advertisement

• miriam123

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2013
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi I posted this question a few days ago but got no reply. Today I found put myself so just thought I would share.
    On Thien Thuat Road in Nha Trang a blue and white bus goes up and down about every 15 minutes to half hour. There are lots of bus stops that are yellow and white. (The bus won't stop there, even if u wave). Walk to the end of the road where the road meets with Le Thanh Ton. about 10m before the end of the road there is a blue and white bus stop on the left side of the road (just in front of a shop selling Mobile phones). There isn't one on the right side of the road but if you stand opposite the one on the left it will stop. Get on and tell them "Ba Ho". It cost 18000 dong per person and takes about 45minutes. At the stop there is a big sign post for BaHo.
    Follow the dirt track down and somebody will offer you a motobike taxi if not its only 3km walk. We got a free taxi off a local on the way and walked back. Entrance was 15000 each, it wasn't too far and is a nice place to walk all the kids come over to us and try to speak English.
    Hope this helps.

#2 Posted: 10/10/2013 - 05:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.