Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

LOOKING FOR TOUR AROUND MEKONG

• RKL

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2007

Hello!!!
    First of all thanks to everybody for your comments in this forum, you help me so much to find some information for make my trip.
    Do you know tour operator or travel agencies for to pay and make a tour around mekong? Only 2 or 3 days. I know there are a lot of and I'm not sure what to shoose. I sow some by internet but very expensive I think (3 days/2 night tour for 210$). I want to find a trustworthy agency if it's possible.
    Thanks to all for your help.
    RAQUEL FROM BARCELONA

#1 Posted: 7/8/2007 - 21:25

• Advertisement

• rakhee2108

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2007
    Total reviews: 6

It's very easy to book a Mekong Delta tour whilst in Vietnam. Booking on the internet will work out expensive. You can take a 2day/1night tour or a 3day/2night tour (overnight stop in My Tho and Chau Doc). There are loads of travel agencies/guesthouses offering tours in Saigon - in June 2007, we booked with TNK Travel (De Tham Street)and were happy with the tour. Approx cost of 3day/2night tour: 35USD incl travel, English speaking tour guide, accommodation (not food&drink). Group size: 10-12 people

#2 Posted: 7/8/2007 - 23:39

• RKL

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2007

Ok, thanks. So I must walk and ask for a tour, now I have and idea how much more or less it costs.
    RKL

#3 Posted: 8/8/2007 - 01:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.