Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

What to play and eat in Vung Tau?

• emmanuel1081

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

I have lived and currently working in Vung Tau is 2 years . I also listen and know a lot of friends , tourists complain " is notoriously tight guillotine " that's exactly what ...

Today I share some locations 1 dissipated relatively least at most reasonable prices here ...

v9xy.jpg

Vung Tau is mainly thanks to the people living in Saigon on weekends , holidays . Every occasion is crowded . Everything here is on a par value of Saigon that serve the poor , the quality is not much ...

One thing is quite indignant about the price. All hikes are here on weekends , can be up to 800 - 1.000.000d/dem but only 250,000 in the week only.

2rfm.jpg

Vung Tau near Saigon should have transportation hydrofoil takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour and vice versa . Fares in the week, weekend 200.000d/nguoi up 250.000d/nguoi 7th & Sun ... Also vehicles Hoa Mai , Phuong Trang , Phu Thien clock takes 3 hours to Vung Tau, 80.000d/nguoi fare .

9okc.jpg

Play what ?

- I often see tourists gondolas Cloud Lake resort ( I have not come up but do not know how much your teen talk also) .

4r1x.jpg

- Have given in Lam Son stadium attracts tourists come here every time ( but I do not like this display would not get any time )
    - Climb up the ladder stand statues of Jesus Feng Tao beach front arms .

4s6w.jpg

- Top view Lighthouse coastal city of Vung Tau .
    - I have night market cuisine and handicrafts .

- Wandering Road La Van Cau , Phan Van Tri pretty crowded .

fbrc.jpg

- Back Beach is the most crowded beaches , clear blue water for a few ( should also be careful when swimming at Vung Tau because quite dangerous )

- You can take a taxi , motorbike small beach located on the corner to look at Lan Rung Resort , clean water in little more than 1 minute.

04ai.jpg

What to eat ? Where?

- Coming to Vung Tau should not ignore dish " satay grilled octopus " . This area has lots of delicious octopus . Maybe she should lie at the bar near Cable Beach Front . Here specializing in barbecue menu . Alien ( to me ) the best charming you can get moldy roadside hotel near Green La Van Cau go straight into the sea some 25 countries saw a side of 1 Reconnaissance she sold her delicious grilled octopus , price Does ( should also try to pay the price ) . This place also had fresh crab .

- Crab feed here quite a lot , to and quality . Price is also lower than other waters . You should go to King Hung Phuong , Ha Long road number 100 . Quan very reputable , quality , best price right , always cook for you if you want . There are also mantis shrimp , lobster hat ni , prawns, scallops , squid ... Having boxed for you to take away.

krdl.jpg

- Banh Khot also quite famous . You can try to stem breast milk cake Khot at 14 Nguyen Truong ( on Hoang Hoa Tham street ) . I love so very tasty here .

- Lunch families in 72 Hop Thanh Ba Cu specializes in fish and Braised Pineapple Sour ( because of tourists sometimes billed incorrectly , so check carefully )

There are also shops in 15 rice Mai Ngoc Le Quy Don has sold rice section , rice dishes , dessert bento consists of approximately 25,000 - 35,000 multiple choice items as you like .

- Rhino Bar at 150 Le Hong Phong . Especially the small rib roast is delicious , sour soup with bamboo shoots cobia ... with many dishes menu selection , reasonable prices , garden and air-conditioned .

- Restaurant 3 Ganh Hao Tran Phu . Space before the vast sea , there are many choice dishes , fresh produce . Somewhat more expensive but my little one loves fried squid in milk here .

- Wheat noodles , wonton located on Ba Cu or noodles of all, there is the old man threw it falls wheat performances .

+ Also very tasty snack cheaper sidewalk
    Baked rolls right corner of Nha Trang, Nguyen Van Troi Street , Co Giang with only 25.000d/phan . Extremely tasty . Open from 4 pm to dusk

Fish cake soup sausage right corner Thi Doan score 29 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan , close to the polar delicious grilled banana tea ( remember this taste okay ) 7.000d/dia price only . You should arrive before 6pm ( all colors here soon )

Bun bo Hue 25.000d/to right path Ba Huyen Thanh Quan Tu Xuong sugary deep inside .

On the path of Ba Huyen Thanh Quan also lots of delicious food choices available to you .

- Evening you have the opportunity to visit the front line measuring cinema delicious fried bread consumption , making only his immediate 3.000d/cai . Sometimes it waited . Also smoothie beverage QBA old , go straight to the park sits perched ...

I share my experience information feel . What hope everyone adds .

Wishing everyone happy trip to Vung Tau .

#1 Posted: 10/12/2013 - 20:55

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.