Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Hoi An Accommodation

• deborahmcg

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2014

Hello
    I am going to Vietnam in May and finish up with 7 nights in Hoi An.

I wanted to know if anyone has any advice on the Thanh Binh Riverside hotel?

Thanks
    Deborah

#1 Posted: 16/2/2014 - 11:36

• Advertisement

• LolaNguyen

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    28th August, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, Strangely enough my parents just stayed there for a couple of nights (half price opening offer). The hotel is incredibly beautiful and has been finished to a high standard. Rooms are large, luxurious and kitted out with a 'kinky' ensuite bathroom with bath tub and seperate shower. Facilities are top notch and they do a great breakfast. The only thing that lets the hotel down is the fact that there is some building work going on to the left of the resort which means relaxing by the pool isn't very relaxing. But location wise it's perfect for town looking out over the river and at their soft opening rates it's great value.

#2 Posted: 20/2/2014 - 02:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.