Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Paradise Islands???

• bholl

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2014

Hi,
    I am looking for islands and beached in Asia (Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, etc) that are similar to the Gili Islands in Indonesia. I really enjoy the relaxed setting with the option of partying at night...and of course the awesome beaches.
    I have been to Thailand...Phi Phi, Railay, Samui, Tao, Phangan...just looking for more paradise Islands
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 8/3/2014 - 01:01

• Advertisement

• nathuy

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2014

Posted from within Vietnam.

You can go to Nha Trang in Vietnam and enjoy thr fresh air there as if you are at Gili Islands in Indonesia

#2 Posted: 9/3/2014 - 20:11

• reevn

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2014

Paradise island? Phu Quoc in Vietnam is an ideal choice. This peaceful tropical island will bring memorable experience for you with plenty of exiting activities and place to visit. You will have a good feeling because of stunning beaches, untouched natural environment, the easy going and relaxed atmosphere, friendly locals, and fantastic scuba diving and snorkeling

#3 Posted: 12/3/2014 - 04:28

• Alex222

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2014

Paradise island is one of the best island in the world i can not see island but its my wish to go for the visit of this island in future any one have experience about the island share with me specially for Paradise island..

#4 Posted: 1/4/2014 - 02:57

• caseyprich

Joined Travelfish
    3rd March, 2010
    Location China
    Total reviews: 53
    Places visited:
    At least 48

You might get a better variety of responses if you don't post this in the Vietnam forum but in the broader SE Asia forum. If what you liked was the Gili feeling of relaxation and quiet on a small-scale then you would probably want to avoid places like Langkawi, Phu Quoc, Ko Chang and the like - as they are not little islands that can be walked around in an afternoon and have plenty of auto traffic.

Instead, you could look to (Rabbit Island?) in Cambodia just off Kep, Ko Wai near Ko Chang (Trat/Cambodia border) or 4,000 Islands in Laos.

#5 Posted: 1/4/2014 - 03:13

• asianway

Joined Travelfish
    9th April, 2014

How about Con Dao island with six senses resort or Ninh Van bay . I think it is real paradise.

#6 Posted: 10/4/2014 - 04:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Paradise Islands??? ... By bholl on 8 Mar 2014 9 2112 28 Nov 2014
Paradise Islands??? ... By bholl on 9 Mar 2014 2 598 15 Mar 2014
Looking for a paradise around Samui and surrounding islands... ... By chaimdan on 12 Jun 2007 3 1786 14 Jun 2007