Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

How to obtain a visa

  • nathuy

    Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2014
    Posts: 28

    Posted from within Vietnam.

    Hello everyone, I've just come to Vietnam and intended to stay here for several months. Though I tried many ways to find out what the best way to extent a visa in Vietnam is, I can't figure out whether there is a best way to make it. Please help me urgently if you could give me any idea or recommendation.

    #1 Posted: 17/3/2014 - 01:20

  • Advertisement

  • Bill_Vietnam

    Joined Travelfish
    17th March, 2014
    Posts: 4

    Posted from within Vietnam.

    1- Visa extension depends on which type of visa you are using:
    C1 (for tourism): 1 month visa extension. If you want a 3 month stay you can ask for a new visa as below:
    C2 (visiting friend), B2 (investment), B3 (business): can get a 3 month visa extension.
    2- documents: N5 form, your passport, confirm of the hotel you staying, people or company who invite you.
    3- you yourself, visa agency or staff of the company can apply for the visa extension.
    4- it takes 5-7 days.

    #2 Posted: 17/3/2014 - 02:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Hotel Deals of the Day
best price guarantee