How to obtain a visa
24th January, 2014
Hello everyone, I've just come to Vietnam and intended to stay here for several months. Though I tried many ways to find out what the best way to extent a visa in Vietnam is, I can't figure out whether there is a best way to make it. Please help me urgently if you could give me any idea or recommendation.
#1 Posted: 17/3/2014 - 01:20
17th March, 2014
1- Visa extension depends on which type of visa you are using:
C1 (for tourism): 1 month visa extension. If you want a 3 month stay you can ask for a new visa as below:
C2 (visiting friend), B2 (investment), B3 (business): can get a 3 month visa extension.
2- documents: N5 form, your passport, confirm of the hotel you staying, people or company who invite you.
3- you yourself, visa agency or staff of the company can apply for the visa extension.
4- it takes 5-7 days.
#2 Posted: 17/3/2014 - 02:50
28th March, 2014
Iso glad to share with you some information as follow:
Youcan book online with price 18usd.
1.FILL OUT THE SECURE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
2.CONFIRM AND PAY FOR SERVICE FEE
3.GET APPROVAL LETTER AND PREPARE FOR GETTING VISA STAMPED ON ARRIVAL
After4 to 8 hours working day for urgent service or 2 working days (normal one), YOUWILL:
- Get visa approval letter by email or fax as your request (attached with entryand exit form)
- Print out the letter for check in at airport
- Fill out the entry and exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee($45forsingle entry; $95for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, thenshow them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
4.GET YOUR VISA STAMPED UPON ARRIVAL
#3 Posted: 28/3/2014 - 05:41
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.