Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

BUS FROM HA GIANG TO BAC HA?

• jekker666

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2014

Hi everyone,
    I'm travelling to Vietnam with my girlfriend this july-august and we would like to make the ha giang - dong van - meo vac loop by motorbike, perhaps go to hoang su phi by motorbike too and then back to Ha Giang. After or before that trip we would like to visit Bac ha too and visit either Bac ha market on sunday of cau can market on saturday.
    After this I was thinking of taking the night train bach to Hanoi.
    I was wondering if it is possible to go from Ha Giang to bac ha by public transport, because a private car and driver isn't an option for us, it's too expensive.
    Can anyone help me out? :)

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 1/4/2014 - 17:38

• Advertisement

• phongvutuan

Joined Travelfish
    25th April, 2014

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi there,

It's possible for you to take bus from Ha Giang city - Lao Cai city - Ha Giang city (1 bus/day), then you can take public van or taxi from Lao Cai city to Bac Ha town (~50km).
    You can't contact to bus station office 'cause officer can't speak English.
    Hope it'll be helpful.

Best regards,

#2 Posted: 25/4/2014 - 06:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.