Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Distric 1 or Distric 7?

• teagenerati-
    ons

Joined Travelfish
    24th April, 2014

Hi All,

I'm going to vietnam alone this May for 4days. I'm still confused where is the nice route and place for me to stay, Distric 1 or 7? Because I've an appointment on Distric 7 in daylight, but I want to stroll around the city at night. Since I'm alone traveller so I'll take a taxi.

#1 Posted: 24/4/2014 - 18:32

• Advertisement

• Ngocanh

Joined Travelfish
    29th April, 2014

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, If you take a look at Ho Chi Minh 's map, you can see that district 1 is close to district 7, there also have buses and the bus map (http://www.vidiani.com/?p=4688). It's ok for you to stay in district 1, enjoy nightlife, then go to district 7 and return within a day.

#2 Posted: 29/4/2014 - 03:50

• JoinPhuc

Joined Travelfish
    28th May, 2014

"Hey, my name is Phuc. I'm from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam. I'm a humorous boy with an eagerness to practice English, my English is not good. When you come to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), please contact me. I will be your free tour guide. You will be shown a different Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) which's never been seen on TVs, magazines, books, v.v.v... My phone no. is 0906 776 226, my email is trandon77@yahoo.com.vn. Yahoo: hotro_online113 . skype: vanphuc892010"

#3 Posted: 28/5/2014 - 22:52

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

"Since I'm alone traveller so I'll take a taxi"

You should know that taxi scams in all of Vietnam are a major problem there - do your research about this country, and when you do use cabs, ask your hotel reception for a recommendation.

#4 Posted: 29/5/2014 - 11:40

• minhlam

Joined Travelfish
    31st May, 2014

Hi tea genaration,
    In your case, you should live in district 1, because ditrict 1 is the central of Ho Chi Minh city, where you can visit many famous place, such as: Ben Thanh market, remain war museum, Duc Ba church,... From districh 1 to 7 just 15 - 25 minutes, so it is very easy to go to district 7 by taxi.
    Wish you have a nice trip to Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam!
    Viet Nam my homeland!
    Minh Lam

#5 Posted: 1/6/2014 - 09:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.