Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

can I book vietnam airlines flights at bangkok airport?

Posted by lindaparry on 23/9/2007 at 07:54

I will be in Bangkok airport for 3 hours end of March 08, I wish to book at least 3 vietnam airlines flights for vietnam travel in April 08. Is there an office there? I am told the prices are better here than doing it in Australia. Can someone please confirm it is a better price. I also want to book one flight from Siem Reap to Bangkok for April 08, I am told Bangkok airways is best for this? also please confirm. Many thanks,

#1 lindaparry has been a member since 22/8/2007. Posts: 7

Posted by somtam2000 on 23/9/2007 at 13:32 admin

Hi,

To answer your second questions first, yes, Bangkok Airways is the best bet on the Bangkok to Siem Reap flight -- it's not cheap, but they are the cheapest option.

Regarding Vietnam Airlines having an office at Bangkok's airport, I'm not sure. According to the Vietnam Airlines website, their only Bangkok office in downtown.

Tickets with Vietnam Airlines are cheaper if purchased in Vietnam, I think (though I'm not sure of this) they'll still be more expensive if purchased in Thailand.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.