Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Accomadation HCMC

• nzchanty

Joined Travelfish
    9th June, 2007

Hi Guys.
    looking for accaomdation in HCMC for 5 nights for 3 adults in mid feb 2008 looking for somewere quite lively but safe and also a good base 4 day trips.

cheers

#1 Posted: 30/10/2007 - 04:25

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi nzchanty,

Have you had a look through our listings for Saigon?

#2 Posted: 30/10/2007 - 09:02

• radd

Joined Travelfish
    17th October, 2007

Hi,

Just got back from a 3 wks trip in Vietnam. Just wanted to share a I will say reasonably priced 2 Star hotel at HCMC.

Lien Ha Hotel, Along the mini hotel alley beside the Saigon Hotel recommended by Lonely Planet.
    Very nice reception guys and they even helped us bargain for the cab ride to make sure we are not ripped off.

I lost the biz card of the place though.

#3 Posted: 21/11/2007 - 23:27

• CatBa

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2007

Linh Hotel in District 1 - USD#25 / night - newly refurbished.

#4 Posted: 22/11/2007 - 16:15

• yoshemo

Joined Travelfish
    21st November, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

hands down, stay at the bich duyen hotel at 283/4 pham ngu lao (if you're lucky enough to get a room!) in february they shouldn't be booked out, but i wanted a room in 5 days when i head back to saigon, and they were booked for a couple weeks! it is immaculately clean, hot water, tv, delicious breakfast, air con...but above all is the staff. chan (phonetic spelling) speaks great english, books tours for you, and brings you pineapple juice or tea whenever you're in the lobby! i absolutely love this place, and i want to add it to the listings for travelfish...do you know how? telephone: (84-8) 8374588 only $7 US a night to boot.

#5 Posted: 27/11/2007 - 15:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.