Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

suggestions for travelblog

• soccertaxi

Joined Travelfish
    26th October, 2007

I was wondering if anyone out there could make some suggestions as to a good website to build a travelblog for our travels. We would like to add text and photos from internet cafes and hotel systems along the way...easy to use and upload would be nice!

Thanks for your help.

#1 Posted: 26/11/2007 - 05:32

• Advertisement

• EmjayReet

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2006
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 3

I highly recommend Travelblog - www.travelblog.org - I have read countless blogs on the internet and I love the way travelblog is set out... easy to read and great with photos etc...

I used it for my last trip and found it really easy to use... there is no real formatting to be done... it will set it all out for you... You can put in all your friends email addresses and each time you do a new blog it will email them with the direct link... people can also leave comments at the bottom of your blog or email you privately through it... there is also a print version of your blog for people to print out for others that may not have access to a computer!

Have a look at my blogs for an example - www.travelblog.org/bloggers/reet

Hope that helps!
    Reet xx

#2 Posted: 26/11/2007 - 07:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.