Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Reservations Mai House Phu Quoc

• marayerkes

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2007

Hi everyone,

I tried making a reservation through the e-mail form for Mai House at the end of January. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I tried phoning them this morning using the phone number listed (dialling from the Netherlands: 00-84 (country code)-77-847-003) but got no connection. I've heard from other travellers that Phu Quoc is very busy now, so I'd like to get some reservations taken care of. Anyone have any similar experiences? Or any tips to help out here? Thanks!
    Mara

#1 Posted: 1/12/2007 - 16:44

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Mara,

To my knowledge the details we show for Mai House are correct. I've heard that pretty much anything on Phu Quoc than can be booked online over the X-mas/New Years period is full, but I'm not sure about end of January.

Bear in mind there are a lot of places that cannot be booked online, so they may be a better bet.

If you're planning on flying to the island, I'd suggest booking as soon as possible.

#2 Posted: 1/12/2007 - 18:52

• marayerkes

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2007

Thanks for checking. I finally managed to get in touch with Mai House after getting a different email address from a recent visitor. When I did, Gerard let me know the phone number had changed. There is now a '3' in front of their number, so it should be 3847 003.

Mara

#3 Posted: 10/12/2007 - 15:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.