Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam-Hanoi Queen Hotel

• jzar

Joined Travelfish
    6th January, 2008

I will be travelling solo to Vietnam and arrive in Hanoi on 9 Feb 2008.I am not looking at "roughing" it so much, and have heard good reports about the original Queen Hotel in Hanoi (65 Pho Hang Bac).However the rooms are a bit to steep for one person $65 and would like to know if anyone would like to share a twin room with me (split the costs--probably $30-$40 each) per night. I will be in Hanoi for 4 nights. (9th feb,10th Feb,11th Feb and 14th Feb)
    I am male and from South Africa. I will spend two other nights in halong bay (12th and 13th feb)

#1 Posted: 6/1/2008 - 16:51

• Advertisement

• jzar

Joined Travelfish
    6th January, 2008

dont worry about this--I have managed to arrange another hotel in Hanoi for my time there.

#2 Posted: 7/1/2008 - 16:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Name change: Bamboo Central Stars Hotel in Hanoi to Indochina Queen Hotel ... By hellomax on 4 Jan 2010 0 1974 4 Jan 2010
Indochina Queen II hotel ... By tival on 20 Oct 2010 0 1741 20 Oct 2010