Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Halong bay tours from Hanoi Backpackers Hostel

• travloverr

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2008

Has anyone tried Hanoi Backpackers Hostel and booked a Halong Bay tour through/with them? I'm interested in perhaps booking a 2N/3D tour to the Bay from them but I'd like to get a little bit more info and feedback. I tried e-mailing them for more details especially about their tour packages but after a couple of tries, still no reply for some reason which I'm not too happy about but I'll hold my judgment for a bit as I heard that this is a good hostel for Hanoi.

Anyway, around how much is the tour (2D/3N?) and how was it? Any feedback?
    Also this is a pretty important bit, on the 3rd day upon getting back from the tour, I just found out that I'd have to head to the airport as soon as possible to catch a 1 AM flight. So I'd like to know particularly from those that went to the 2N/3N Halong tour, around what time did you get back to Hanoi/the hostel?

Thanks.

#1 Posted: 17/1/2008 - 20:46

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoi Backpackers Hostel! ... By jclarkson on 12 Jan 2010 2 2395 12 Jan 2010
NEW (and cool!) Hanoi Backpackers' Hostel ... By travellingsarah on 11 Oct 2010 0 2511 11 Oct 2010
Hanoi Backpackers - Accommodation and Tours ... By EmjayReet on 13 Jun 2009 6 3380 14 Jun 2009
Let's Go Backpackers Hostel ... By liba123 on 5 Mar 2014 0 794 5 Mar 2014
Pattaya Backpackers Hostel ... By asiabackpackers on 4 Nov 2013 3 726 4 Nov 2013