Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Halong bay tours from Hanoi Backpackers Hostel

Posted by travloverr on 17/1/2008 at 20:46

Has anyone tried Hanoi Backpackers Hostel and booked a Halong Bay tour through/with them? I'm interested in perhaps booking a 2N/3D tour to the Bay from them but I'd like to get a little bit more info and feedback. I tried e-mailing them for more details especially about their tour packages but after a couple of tries, still no reply for some reason which I'm not too happy about but I'll hold my judgment for a bit as I heard that this is a good hostel for Hanoi.

Anyway, around how much is the tour (2D/3N?) and how was it? Any feedback?
Also this is a pretty important bit, on the 3rd day upon getting back from the tour, I just found out that I'd have to head to the airport as soon as possible to catch a 1 AM flight. So I'd like to know particularly from those that went to the 2N/3N Halong tour, around what time did you get back to Hanoi/the hostel?

Thanks.

#1 travloverr has been a member since 17/1/2008. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.