Great Hotel in Hanoi

• creativeguy

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2006
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 2
    Places visited:
    At least 81

I landed in Hanoi 11:30 PM December 5th after about 30 hours of travel. I had searched and liked what I read so booked with The Ritz Hanoi. Because I had booked two nights, they offered free airport pick-up. What a relief it was getting out of the airport and having someone pick me up. The staff at The Ritz was great, exceedingly helpful, and the room reasonably priced (though maybe a bit high for budget backpackers) at $18 including breakfast and free internet. I'm a big guy and had a large bed, immaculate room, and a great view of Hoan Kiem Lake. It was a close walk to both Old Quarter and French Quarter. They recommended tours from reputable companies but also invited me to check out other tours if I wanted to. No pressure there (one friend was kicked out of a hotel at 10:00 PM for not purchasing a tour through them).

Here's their email: theritzhotel@gmail.com. Search travelfish for more info.

Safe Travels!

#1 Posted: 20/1/2008 - 08:56

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
great hotel in Hanoi ... By oldspinster on 5 Nov 2007 3 3152 25 May 2008
A great mini hotel close to Hanoi Airport ... By omaraburbarkar on 24 Oct 2011 1 1218 5 Nov 2011