Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Karsting in North(east) Vietnam

• ajinasia

Joined Travelfish
    8th January, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'm heading up to the northern region in the next 7-10 days. I'd love to travel through the areas described in this article (Karsting Away in Vietnam, http://www.perceptivetravel.com/issues/0308/buckley.html) - especially the Dongvan Plateau & Meovac.

Any takers? (The author rented mountain bike + van with others)

#1 Posted: 12/3/2008 - 16:43

• Advertisement

• flupe

Joined Travelfish
    5th June, 2007

Hey,
    I'll be in Hanoi on the 20/3 and i'm looking 4 someone to share a van or jeep to go north east. So i have interess to meet you there and see if we can do it together.

#2 Posted: 18/3/2008 - 15:50

• ajinasia

Joined Travelfish
    8th January, 2008

I've had to take care of an eye infection and ended up in Haiphong for a few days - where it's been rather challenging to find a place from which I can access the internet (oh, the joys of wifi... if only I had my own laptop, they have wifi places everywhere!!)

I leave from Hanoi on the 25th after all, and the northeast is not an area I want to rush through.. so I'll have to pass this time 'round unfortunately.

But thanks so much for replying to my posting. I hope you go and enjoy!

#3 Posted: 20/3/2008 - 10:23

• flupe

Joined Travelfish
    5th June, 2007

Sure i will

And take care 4 your eyes - we only have to
    Good trip to you too

#4 Posted: 21/3/2008 - 00:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
looking for travel buddies: North-East and/or North Thailand ... By sawadeekrap on 31 Mar 2013 2 1336 1 Apr 2013