Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Karsting in North(east) Vietnam

Posted by ajinasia on 12/3/2008 at 16:43

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'm heading up to the northern region in the next 7-10 days. I'd love to travel through the areas described in this article (Karsting Away in Vietnam, http://www.perceptivetravel.com/issues/0308/buckley.html) - especially the Dongvan Plateau & Meovac.

Any takers? (The author rented mountain bike + van with others)

#1 ajinasia has been a member since 8/1/2008. Posts: 21

Posted by flupe on 18/3/2008 at 15:50

Hey,
I'll be in Hanoi on the 20/3 and i'm looking 4 someone to share a van or jeep to go north east. So i have interess to meet you there and see if we can do it together.

#2 flupe has been a member since 5/6/2007. Posts: 6
 Website 

Posted by ajinasia on 20/3/2008 at 10:23

I've had to take care of an eye infection and ended up in Haiphong for a few days - where it's been rather challenging to find a place from which I can access the internet (oh, the joys of wifi... if only I had my own laptop, they have wifi places everywhere!!)

I leave from Hanoi on the 25th after all, and the northeast is not an area I want to rush through.. so I'll have to pass this time 'round unfortunately.

But thanks so much for replying to my posting. I hope you go and enjoy!

#3 ajinasia has been a member since 8/1/2008. Posts: 21

Posted by flupe on 21/3/2008 at 00:12

Sure i will

And take care 4 your eyes - we only have to
Good trip to you too

#4 flupe has been a member since 5/6/2007. Posts: 6
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.