Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Da Lat - Thao Nguyen Hotel $5 and $6 rooms; Very happy with price and accomodations

• allen_moret-
    sky

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

114 Bis Lo B10; Duong 3/2, Da Lat
    Tel:(063)542 404 - 286 628
    We have been staying at what I consider the best deal in lodging that I have seen in Vietnam. There are only 8 rooms in the hotel, 2 rooms on each floor. The hotel is very centrally located. 2 young ladies recommended the place; I ran into them outside the hotel as they were leaving. $5 got us a completely tiled, large room. The whole outside wall of the room is glass, looking out past a narrow balcony onto the street. Ceiling to floor drapes keep the morning sun from ruining my beauty sleep. The room contains a complete bathroom with hot water shower, small refrigerator, good size cable TV up on the wall in a special made frame so it can be moved to accommodate the viewing pleasure of the inhabitants of the room. There is also a thermos, clothes rack and 2 double beds each with matching sheet and cover sets of cartoon characters. As I said I think this is the best deal I have seen in Vietnam.

#1 Posted: 16/3/2008 - 12:21

• Advertisement

• maxpayne

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2008
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

We can just confirm this: We had one of the best stays in this friendly, cheap and nice hotel (July 2008). It was one of the best hotels since we're in South-East Asia. Best value for a little money!
    The reception is a little mobile shop. Don't be irritaded- this place is wonderful

#2 Posted: 28/7/2008 - 13:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Trung Nguyen Hotel update ... By tarevaws on 13 Feb 2010 0 1323 13 Feb 2010
HCMC Hotel Happy Inn or Kim Hotel?? ... By ladytravelbug on 12 Oct 2007 0 1988 12 Oct 2007
Nongkhai Accomodations Janhom Apartment/Hotel ... By RMORMOND on 23 Jun 2011 0 1489 23 Jun 2011
Getting hotel rooms during Hue Festival ... By kongxh on 29 Apr 2008 2 1528 29 Apr 2008