Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Pics of Vietnam

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi guys,

Just uploaded my pics of my 1 month travelling in Vietnam. Use the following link (copy and past the URL) to see them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wereldreiziger/sets/72157604097568216

On the right hand side on the top you can start a slideshow and with options you can also see the titles.

Hope you like them,

Harry.

#1 Posted: 20/3/2008 - 15:24

• Advertisement

• cannoe

Joined Travelfish
    21st March, 2008

Harry,

The Pictures were very nice, I was in Vietnam as well last September for only 1 week too bad I wasn't able to visit the Sappa and I heard that it was very nice there.

Your Pictures remind me of my stay in Vietnam ... we're heading next to Phuket :-)

Oh by the way what brand of your Camera ?

Thanks

cannoe

#2 Posted: 21/3/2008 - 13:04

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

It's a a Sony DSC-H2, you should also be able to see this with the photos.

#3 Posted: 21/3/2008 - 22:13

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

I was in Sapa just about the same time as you - foggy wasn't it? It did clear for a few hours. I also used a Sony point and shoot (DSC-W50), but my pics are not near as nice as yours. I didn't take enough close ups! I do think your camera has a much better lens than mine. Nice job!

#4 Posted: 17/4/2008 - 00:48

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Harry05 - One question about your Sony pictures - what image size did you record them at? I used
    the small VGA size (640 X 480) on fine for mine, and am somewhat dissatisfied. I used that size because I knew that I wanted to upload and needed an email compatible image. I suspect your's might be much larger?

#5 Posted: 17/4/2008 - 01:01

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

Pictures are made on 3 M (pixels), maximum of my camera is 6 M. Each file is about 1,7 - 1,8 MB. No problems with uploading of you have a fast connection.

#6 Posted: 17/4/2008 - 08:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.