Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

PADI in Nha Trang

• thegingerbi-
    rd

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2008

Me again

Just wondering if anyone has completed their PADI in Nha Trang and if you have any recommendations on who to do it through.

Cheers

TGB

#1 Posted: 7/5/2008 - 04:39

• Advertisement

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Hi while I haven't dived at Nha Trang I do have a PADI ticket. I would suggest you go to the Padi website. You can then do a search for Nha trang.I would personally use a 5 star IDC Centre as these have attained the highest standard of safety, quality of gear instructors etc.Happy diving

#2 Posted: 7/5/2008 - 07:03

• CatBa

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

Some posters in other chat rooms have expressed concerns / disappointment with Jeremy Stein PADI as the courses & boats were too busy to get the necessary detailed training / attention.

This outfit is big, also, on the 'social' side with noisy parties (and I believe a bar).

There are more than one PADI in NT so shop around.

There are now hyperbaric chambers located in Hai Phong, Quy Nhon, Da Nang, Nha Trang, HCMC and Vung Tau. Hai Phong and Vung Tau are active oil search / service points.

#3 Posted: 8/5/2008 - 05:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.