Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

revised plans.. Thanks Travelfishers

• hotdiggeydo-
    g2

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2008

First of all thank you all for your replies and comments.

We have revised our plans as our last ones were too rushed . So I'm back for another shot..........

HCMC 2 days staying at Bich Duyen Hotel
    Fly to Danang, by car to Hoi An
    Hoi An 3 days, staying at Ha An Hotel
    1 day tavel from Hoi An to Hue stopping at the sights on the way and going over the pass(I forgot it's name)
    2 Days Hue, staying at Orchid Hotel
    Fly Hue to Hanoi
    2 days Ninh Binh Staying at (I wouldn't have a clue!!!)
    1 day Hanoi staying at Gia Thinh hotel
    2 Days Halong Bay ( still to decide what boat to go with as the prices vary so much, Whether to do it cheap or to splurge)
    1 Day Hanoi
    3 days Sapa ( Night train then hire a bike in Lao Cai and trek ourselves.Not sure where to stay)
    1 Day Hanoi and fly to HCMC in the late arvo.
    Fly out of HCMC to Aussie

Thanks for any input to these plans...if ever u come to the Gold Coast I'II buy you a beer or 6.

Jay

#1 Posted: 14/5/2008 - 12:37

• Advertisement

• packtoofull

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007
    Location Indonesia

Hi Jay,

Looks good to me.

Only sug, would maybe be two days in Sapa and an extra day in Hanoi, or check out Bac Ha as I've just about finished adding new, updated coverage to Sapa and Bac Ha (pics still to come).

I know Somtam's in Sydney at the mo & am sure he'd accept a free beer down there...going by his complaints re the temperature, he's prob looking for a warm beer about now.

#2 Posted: 15/5/2008 - 12:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.