Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

From Hanoi - Saigon (in July)

• seahmj

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2008

Hi,

I would like to have some informations on how do i go about travelling in a proper and safer way as i am planning to travel in this journey:

Hanoi (visit to Halong Bay) - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang / Da Lat (either 1 or both) - Mekong Delta - Saigon

Someone please advice me. I am doing a backpack visit to vietnam. This is my very first time doing so and i know nuts about vietnam transport and how it goes. I am on a budget tour. Hopefully someone will give me an idea of how can i do all this travelling within 10 days. 10th July will be arriving in Hanoi in the evening around 2035hrs. Probably be staying in Central Stars Hotel or Hanoi Guest House Hotel. Will be leaving from Saigon to Singapore at 1420hrs on the 19th July.

#1 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 00:37

• Advertisement

• packtoofull

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007
    Location Indonesia

#2 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 06:43

• seahmj

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2008

What are the timing of the night market in Hanoi near the lake open from and end at? Where can i get the map of Hanoi and those province i am planning to go for Free?

#3 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 10:20

• seahmj

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2008

I also need to know what are some of the hotel or guest house you will recommend me to stay at different province. I have read through the list of guest house, but i do not exactly know the location. Please advise. Thanks!

#4 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 11:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.