Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Ninh Binh & Cuc Phuong

Posted by burnthisnow on 10/6/2008 at 23:04

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi there, I'm in Ninh Binh at the moment and wondering if anyone has any good ideas about the best way to visit Cuc Phuong National Park from here. I really don't feel like hiring a guide, as I'm experienced at hiking and getting around national parks elsewhere, and I'm not dying to drop the money on a driver for a bike or car. I can rent a motorbike, I reckon, but as I plan to overnight in the park, that's a two-day charge. Is there a bus? I'm being told no here.... Thanks!

#1 burnthisnow has been a member since 24/5/2008. Posts: 16

Posted by frere on 4/11/2013 at 10:32

unfortunately found this 5 years too late. i just posted something which might have helped and then saw yours on the thread. did you get there?

#2 frere has been a member since 27/9/2012. Posts: 28

Posted by annajulianna90 on 20/11/2013 at 21:12

From Ninh Binh, it is quite rare bus to Cuc Phuong National Park. The best way for you is to takea a taxin. Or you also rent a motobike with a driver. Then the driver will get you to the Park.

#3 annajulianna90 has been a member since 20/11/2013. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.