Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

bus, sgn 2 pnh ......

• appleegg

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2008

so then,

what company can most reliably transport me and my 2 kids from sgn 2 pnh?

quickest and easiest at the border.

strong aircon, most comfortable and maybe a toilet if possible.

thankyou, appleegg.

#1 Posted: 13/6/2008 - 13:57

• Advertisement

• etulio

Joined Travelfish
    10th May, 2008

I am planning my trip to Vietnam, not been there yet, and I came accross this information in another forum:

"The Saigon Passenger Transport Company (Sapaco Tourist) has opened a bus route between Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap Province in neighboring Cambodia. The route will cross the border at Xa Mat in Vietnam’s southern Tay Ninh Province and Trapeang Phlong in Cambodia’s Kompong Cham Province. At 500 kilometers in length, the route will reduce travel time by more than two hours, compared with the current route through border towns Moc Bai and Bavet. The bus will depart at 7 a.m. at 309 Pham Ngu Lao Street in the city’s District 1 and arrive at the Sapaco office at #0667 National-No 6 Reap in Cambodia, with a one-way bus fare costing US$24 per passenger.

The Sapaco bus leaves Saigon on every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday only. The bus fare is 24 USD for one ticket. According to the Sapaco staff, It takes about more or less 9 hours to arrive. For other days ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday ) you will go from Saigon to PP and the Sapaco will arrange for you to go from PP to Siem Riep. It costs only 22 USD. According to the Sapaco staff, It takes about more or less 11 hours to arrive.
    From Siem Riep back to HCMC , Daily departure from Siem Riep on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 07:00 AM and arrival to HCMC around 5 PM"

#2 Posted: 14/6/2008 - 13:30

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.