Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Itinerary help!

Posted by wgiles1 on 14/7/2008 at 11:53

Hello,

I am very new to this website, so please forgive my ignorance. I was just informed that I am going backpacking through Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand next month! I am flying into Hong Kong on August 21st and will spend 4 days there, and then on August 25th will begin my trek in Vietnam. All that I know for sure is that I must be in Thailand for the Full Moon party by Sept. 11th or so.

Would anyone mind helping me form an itinerary? I know that I want to visit Angkor Wat (go figure), but other than that I'm pretty open. I will be traveling with a friend of mine...but neither of us know too much about this part of the world. He did mention something about a train from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh...does anyone know about this?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Again, I apologize for my ignorance...I'm trying my best to soak up as much knowledge in this short period of time.

#1 wgiles1 has been a member since 14/7/2008. Posts: 5

Posted by somtam2000 on 15/7/2008 at 11:05 admin

Best place to start is the suggested itinerary section as that will give you a idea on how long it takes to get from A to B to C.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.