Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

when leave Phu Quoc to HCMC / flying out of HCMC

Posted by gromi1705 on 24/7/2008 at 01:35

Dear all, can anybody advise if it is ok the take the plane before the last on to HCMC?
My flight out of HCMC leaves at 8pm
The plane before the last one leaves at 1:25 (1 hour flight) the last one at 2:20.
How is the weather in NOVEMEBER / how are the chances the plane will not leave? Would you leave earlier or eaven a day before? As Phu Quoc will be the end of some weeks of traveiling I do not really want to stay the last night and day "in town". Many thanks in advance for every advise!

#1 gromi1705 has been a member since 14/7/2008. Posts: 9

Posted by neosho on 16/8/2008 at 03:44

I flew from Phu Quoc to HCMC about the second week of Nov. last year. I did not encounter any problems with weather. I had spent the first week in HCMC then a week on the island then on to Hue. It seemed the farther north we were the weather became more cloudy/overcast and rainy. But weather has no guarantee. I've learned missing planes aren't fun so I don't take chances.

#2 neosho has been a member since 13/8/2008. Posts: 386

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.