Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

www.ivivu.com broken... temporarily www.ivivu.info

• smokesthecat

Joined Travelfish
    20th May, 2008

I just made a call to vietnam as I could not access www.ivivu.com - the website was not working and their emails were bouncing back. My call was quickly answered by a lovely girl who informed me in perfect English that the site was down as they were having trouble with their domain name and that they are temporarily on www.ivivu.info and info@ivivu.info. I was very relieved as had been trying to get in touch to change a booking and was starting to worry that perhaps I'd paid for a booking that did not exist! I'd come across them when searching for a way to easily and cheaply book Vietnam Airways flights online – they also have very competitive hotel rates. I just thought I'd post this to help out anyone else who was in the same boat.

#1 Posted: 3/8/2008 - 15:59

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
"waiting list" at ivivu ... By hillsh on 17 Nov 2007 4 1322 21 Nov 2007
iViVu Air Ticket Deliveries ... By ozscott on 10 Dec 2007 2 1653 19 Dec 2007
is ivivu.com reliable for booking flights within Vietnam... ... By soccertaxi on 14 Nov 2007 4 3058 2 Dec 2007