Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Fishing in vietnam

Posted by audrienne on 1/9/2008 at 10:45

Where in Vietnam i can join for fishing boat and have fishing trip for one day or half day?

#1 audrienne has been a member since 31/8/2008. Posts: 6

Posted by daawgon on 12/11/2008 at 03:14

I think you're out of luck. Perhaps you could pay a boat owner in Halong Bay to take you out, but even then, I don't think you'll find the type fishing facilities that we have in the USA.

#2 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,083

Posted by daawgon on 12/11/2008 at 03:18

I could be wrong - this is what I found with google's help:

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce to all of you who love sport fishing out there that I have established a sport fishing company in Vietnam where fishing tours will be provided along with safe and enjoyable trips to many beautiful and exotic regions in VN. If you love fishing and VN is one of your destinations, please feel free to contact me (Mr. Ken) at vinachepvang@yahoo.com.vn! Providing the best services is our first priority! Come, fish, and enjoy Vietnam with us! You can also join local fishing competitions at many different (beautiful) places. Our website is still under construction but our fishing tour company is already in operation. Please contact Mr. Ken for more information if you would like to come to VN and fish with us. If you are in VN now, you can call Mr. Ken at 0906669075! Our services are the best, our staff speak very good to perfect English and your safety and enjoyment are our goals! See you in VN soon! Come and make friends!

Mr. Ken (vinayellowcarp)

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,083

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.