Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

vietnameasytravel.com / vietnamanztravel.com - any good?

• tramline

Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2008

Anyone have any experience of buying plane tickets or anything else from vietnameasytravel.com / vietnamanztravel.com ?

I've been trying to buy domestic flights with Vietnam Airlines via this travel agent. Initially they were speedy in replying to email queries; then, after sending them credit card details (inc scan of card) they went quiet and ignored me. Then (several days later) I received E-ticket emails from the travel agent (not the airline), but the ticket no's don't check out on vietnamairlines.com.vn, and also the E-tickets have consecutive nos, which seems unusual.

I'll follow this post up if I get any more news, in the meantime I'd be glad to hear from anyone with similar experiences.

#1 Posted: 20/11/2008 - 15:28

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Well the former of the two sites you mention has been banned from Travelfish for spamming the board, so I wouldn't recommend using them anyway -- I've never heard of the second site.

What do you mean the ticket numbers don't check out?

#2 Posted: 20/11/2008 - 17:33

• tramline

Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2008

You can check a Vietnam Airlines E-ticket itinerary here http://vietnamairlines.com.vn/default.aspx?tabid=264

Using the ticket nos. I was given (plus name), then selecting 'Itinerary/Receipt' followed by 'I agree' I get the message 'E-Ticket information is invalid. Please, try again with another TicketNo or FOID.'.

You get the same behaviour with a random number / name.

Anyone sucessfully used the 'Itinerary/Receipt' function on an E-ticket from Vietnam Airlines?

#3 Posted: 20/11/2008 - 18:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.