Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

hanoi to hong kong flight

Posted by tomlo1981 on 24/12/2008 at 20:39

hi
i need to fly from hanoi to hong kong at the start of April 09 (between 01/04 and 03/04). I've decided to fly as haven't arranged a china visa and didn't include a tour of china in my itinerary
i'm a UK citizen
my question is when is the best time to purchase this one way flight ticket? i leave the UK for Thailand on 2/1/09 and am travelling south through malaysia, indonesia, australia, then planning to return to thailand travelling north to see Laos, cambodia and arrive in south vietnam travelling north. my return flight to the UK departs from Hong Kong on 4/4/09. Where and how is the best way to purchase this ticket. is there a prefered country to purchase ticket in? are travel agents better than buying online airline tickets? what is the rough cost for a one way ticket so i can plan it into my budget
your help is much appreciated!

#1 tomlo1981 has been a member since 24/12/2008. Posts: 3

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/12/2008 at 07:18 admin

Think Dragonair would be your best bet on that route -- check their website for pricing details. Vietnam Airlines also flies it - not sure about any other carriers.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,503
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.