Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

PB Air - Danang to Bangkok

• lcreller

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2009

Hi, just to let you know, got an email response today saying that PB Air no longer fly the Danang-Bangkok route despite it still appearing on their website.

Looks like I will have to go back up to Hanoi and fly down to Bangkok with Air Asia unless anyone knows of another quick route?

#1 Posted: 12/1/2009 - 21:34

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Thanks for the report back. Yes, via Hanoi will be the quickest.

#2 Posted: 13/1/2009 - 08:07

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

lcreller - Did you get a refund from PBAir yet - they're pretty slow! They reply to my emails, but I'm still waiting for the credit.

#3 Posted: 17/1/2009 - 07:42

• basejump

Joined Travelfish
    14th November, 2008

Silk Air fly to Seim Reip from Danang, Bangkok Airlines from SR to Bangkok .... Silk Air flight is expensive but easy to book using Star Alliance FF points if u are lucky enough to have some to burn.

#4 Posted: 24/1/2009 - 02:41

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

I also booked Air Asia to Hanoi instead of the PB Air flight to Danang. PB Air is taking their sweet little time to credit my Capital One Mastercard, so I'm disputing the matter with Capital One.

#5 Posted: 27/1/2009 - 01:34

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.