Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

How long train from Hoi An to Nha Trang

• lotus39

Joined Travelfish
    26th January, 2009

Hi
    I was wondering how long the train trip is from Hoi An to Nha Trang (do we need to catch it from Danang or is Hoi An ok)
    And is the soft sleep best for the trip??
    Also does anyone know how to book air fare via Vietnam Airlines from Australia as I am having trouble with the site....or is Jet Star ok??
    thanks

#1 Posted: 26/1/2009 - 18:13

• Advertisement

• Travelindoc-
    hine

Click here to learn more about Travelindochine
    Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2008
    Location Vietnam

Posted from within Vietnam.

Dear Lotus,

You have to catch the train in Danang to Nhatrang: http://www.vr.com.vn/ or http://travelindochine.net/en/index.php?do=page&act=detail&id=13 for more info.
    Vietnam Airline now can not pay online, you just register they will keep seat for you within 24 hours, you must full payment at their office in Australia or ask agent in Vietnam get ticket for you
    Jet star sometime cancel their flight

Happy trip

#2 Posted: 31/1/2009 - 14:07

• lotus39

Joined Travelfish
    26th January, 2009

thanks for your reply.
    Tried to book with Vietnam airlines and pay for it in Australia, I was informed that VA would not process this for me it had to be done by a travel magent in Vietnam?????
    Guess I will wait til i arrive and hope for the best

#3 Posted: 1/2/2009 - 12:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.