Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

HCMC to Manila

• hopehm

Joined Travelfish
    31st January, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what airline to fly into Manila from HCMC.

Cebu pacific has very low prices when I looked on the website. But it is at an odd time, 1 am. And does not appear when I do general searches ( aka Kayak)

Does anyone know if they are a reputable airlines?

Thank you!

#1 Posted: 31/1/2009 - 11:36

• Advertisement

• mingkoy

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2009

ETA on the wee hours of the morning in big cities of the Philippines like Manila and Cebu is generally safe. Just make sure you get/signup for the airport transport, with receipt, inside the airport when going to your hotel. But pls note that the rate is double than that of ordinary cabs but is much safer during this time of day.

Cebu Pacific and PAL (Philippine Airlines) Econolight Fares are reputable airlines and they do offer seasonal very low fares . You may check out their websites and book online.

#2 Posted: 16/2/2009 - 18:55

• mingkoy

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2009

You may also check out the government owned website that showcases tourism in the Philippines -- http://www.wowphilippines.com.ph.

#3 Posted: 16/2/2009 - 19:13

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.