Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Leaving Baggage in HCMC airport

• keatherley

Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello Everyone,

Okay so I currently living in Vietnam (DaNang) and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend and I are traveling to Thailand before going home to Canada in September. We don't want to bring the years worth of luggage we have accumulated and want to know if we can store it at the airport in Saigon.

If so, how much does it cost? Is it safe? If not, any suggestions?

I really want to book my flight back to Canada, but I need to figure this out first! Thanks so much,
    Karen

#1 Posted: 5/4/2009 - 13:39

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ngurah Rai Airport - baggage storage ... By Equineinsight on 29 Nov 2011 3 3553 6 Mar 2012
Do I need a transit vist if I am not leaving the airport? ... By Katie_F on 4 Aug 2011 3 2836 6 Aug 2011
5 hours in Hanoi, worth leaving the airport? ... By Dazmar on 19 May 2011 9 3624 22 May 2011