Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Dalat

Posted by Evahu_210 on 12/5/2009 at 12:24

Hi,all!
Since my schedule in Vietnam is pretty tight, between Nah Trang and Mui Ne, I have to choose one to stay, which is better? It's widely recommended that Dalat is a place cannot miss, your opinion?
Thanks for your input!

#1 Evahu_210 has been a member since 9/5/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by brucemoon on 12/5/2009 at 14:07

Evahu_210

It's not what I think, it's up to you.

Having said that, as each place has special characteristics, what is it at each place that YOU think would be attractive/enjoyable.

If you say that "beaches are IT", then that provides scope for people to answer.

If you said "the beach is a great attraction, but I also would like to...", then people would be in a better position to offer advice.

I loved Dalat. But, other people have told me they thought it 'so so'. Then, there are multitudes who pass it right by without even a flicker of thought.

WHY would YOU want to go to Dalat?

So, Evahu_210, please give us more information on what YOU think are THE primary objects of attention (parameters) for YOU.

Cheers

#2 brucemoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.