Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Have anyone used Vietnam Silkroad Travel to buy airline ticket are they trust worthy?

• PaKaLoloz

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

i just talked to a travel agent from there and i am about to send money to his bank account to buy the ticket but just want to be extra sure please help! THANKS

#1 Posted: 16/6/2009 - 16:42

• Advertisement

• BruceMoon

Click here to learn more about BruceMoon
    Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2008
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

PaKaLoloz

You are in Vietnam (but you don't say where). There are 2 carriers: Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar.

With Jetstar you book online. Travel agents charge you money to do same.

Vietnam Airlines have offices everywhere. Vietnam Airlines also has an online booking service. You DON'T need to book through a travel agent.

Your money, but if it were mine I'd find a safer avenue to book.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 16/6/2009 - 19:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam Airline Ticket: is there a way to buy tickets for local price outsinde Vietnam? ... By gromi1705 on 14 Jul 2008 0 2519 14 Jul 2008
buy airline ticket before obtaining visa letter? Or? ... By cynthiawinn on 4 Oct 2012 2 1983 27 Oct 2012
Airline ticket to West flores then Lombok ... By swag on 22 Feb 2011 6 3621 21 Mar 2011