Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Amigo Hotel Hue Hotle

• Solofl

Joined Travelfish
    11th July, 2009

I just visited Vietnam from the Mekong to Hue and all in between.
    I asked a taxi driver if he new a good place to stay. He took me to
    an ally that I was not sure of going down yet then about 50 yards I came to the Amigo Hotel It was strange to see it in the ally like an oasis in the desert. I was to stay only one night yet stayed three nights. I would have stayed longer if I could have changed my plans. The hotel was very clean and the hospitality was exceptional. From the moment you arrive and met at the door with a smile. All of your needs are taken care of. Food was wonderful and served with a smile. The hotel has a travel agent at the front desk that scheduled all of our day trips, to the Caves one day the next the Tombs then Bach Ma mountain then Long Co. Every night
    returning to a friendly clean room.
    I Defiantly recommend the Amigo Hotel and all of the wonderful people that made my stay enjoyable.

The icing on the cake was the unique Location combined with affordable price.......Unbelievable!

I do plan on returning.

If you wish to find out for yourself here is how to find the Amigo Hotel in Hue......Enjoy

66/3 Le Loi St., Hue city, Vietnam.
    Tel: + 84 54 3838 006 - Fax: +84 54 3838 005
    Email: amigohotel@vnn.vn

#1 Posted: 11/7/2009 - 04:13

• Advertisement

• BruceMoon

Click here to learn more about BruceMoon
    Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2008
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

So, if it is an "affordable price", would you mind telling what you paid.

Thanks.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 11/7/2009 - 06:27

• rmena21

Joined Travelfish
    22nd April, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

I just stayed 2 days ago at the Amigo Hotel in Hue for 2 nights. Indeed the hotel was nice and staff ultra nice. The rack rate is U$15, however, they gave us a low season discount(supposedly only for us, which i doubt) of US$5, so we ended paying US$10.

Our room had one queen sized bed and one twin sized bed, A/C, satellite TV, minibar, hot water, bathtub.

The only downside is that they have 5 floors with stretch stairs and to carry up and down your stuff is not fun at all, but worth it! I definitely recommend this hotel.

#3 Posted: 23/7/2009 - 13:31

• Solofl

Joined Travelfish
    11th July, 2009

When I stayed at the Amigo Hotel in Hue city I think it was $20.00US then for laundry service it was a few dollars. Food was very tasty and very reasonable. I do believe that you received a discount. How about the location? Hidden away in the side street yet when you walk out of the side street you are in the center of the action. Across the street is the plaza where you can watch the young ladies embroider (sew) the beautiful pictures. It was very nice to walk through in the cool of the evening.

If you stay at the Amigo Hotel make sure to mention that you heard of them from Travelfish. I am sure they will be happy to hear.

#4 Posted: 23/7/2009 - 20:52

• pthanhthao

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

hello
    I stayed at Amigo hotel in Huecity and I find you said to be true.The people are very nice and I recomend this hotel too

#5 Posted: 23/7/2009 - 23:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Amigo hotel in Hue, Vietnam - New, good value, central ... By amigohotel on 8 Jul 2009 0 3459 8 Jul 2009