Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang Acommodation

Posted by clarerarks on 16/7/2009 at 08:15

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone could help me, has anyone stayed at the sunlight Hotel (Thai Duong hotel) in Nha Trang. Basically im looking for accommodation in town with a triple room and a pool under $50 a night, there are so many but alot do not do triple rooms!

#1 clarerarks has been a member since 8/7/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by sunnybg on 16/7/2009 at 17:09

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I can recommend you the Seaside hotel which is located in the center and the triple room is available. It is a 2 star hotel. Last time, I book this hotel with the very reasonable price with Active travel shop. But the price will depend on your travel time.

Hope it will help you!

#2 sunnybg has been a member since 1/7/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by sunnybg on 17/7/2009 at 17:21

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

Did you find the information of the Seaside hotel in Nha Trang? Do you need my help????

#3 sunnybg has been a member since 1/7/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by IsaacLam on 19/7/2009 at 08:27

You may try Asia Paradise at the intersection of Biet Thu and Hung Vuong. They offered us a triple room at $20 with breakfast last month. But, we didn't stay there, there were too many option for us. Finally, we stayed in a very small hotel at $12. They allowed us to take a showner before we took the night train to DaNang.

Good luck!

#4 IsaacLam has been a member since 17/7/2009. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.