Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang Acommodation

• clarerarks

Joined Travelfish
    8th July, 2009

Hello,
    Was wondering if anyone could help me, has anyone stayed at the sunlight Hotel (Thai Duong hotel) in Nha Trang. Basically im looking for accommodation in town with a triple room and a pool under $50 a night, there are so many but alot do not do triple rooms!

#1 Posted: 16/7/2009 - 08:15

• Advertisement

• sunnybg

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I can recommend you the Seaside hotel which is located in the center and the triple room is available. It is a 2 star hotel. Last time, I book this hotel with the very reasonable price with Active travel shop. But the price will depend on your travel time.

Hope it will help you!

#2 Posted: 16/7/2009 - 17:09

• sunnybg

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,

Did you find the information of the Seaside hotel in Nha Trang? Do you need my help????

#3 Posted: 17/7/2009 - 17:21

• IsaacLam

Joined Travelfish
    17th July, 2009

You may try Asia Paradise at the intersection of Biet Thu and Hung Vuong. They offered us a triple room at $20 with breakfast last month. But, we didn't stay there, there were too many option for us. Finally, we stayed in a very small hotel at $12. They allowed us to take a showner before we took the night train to DaNang.

Good luck!

#4 Posted: 19/7/2009 - 08:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.