Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Quick chart for Vietnam Airlines flight details

Posted by BruceMoon on 30/7/2009 at 13:43

Many lament the Vietnam Airlines web portal.

I came across this website, and for flight times as a guide and (approx) prices, I suggest it may be helpful to some.

Cheers

#1 BruceMoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Posted by dezztroyer on 2/8/2009 at 06:11

Thanx Bruce, a great site though I'd like ta see more budget options for the hotel pages...

#2 dezztroyer has been a member since 29/7/2009. Location: Australia. Posts: 22

Posted by kgrl7 on 8/9/2009 at 08:54

Hi there I am trying to book a Vietnam Airlines flight from HCM - to PHu Quoc from China... and no matter how many times I try I keep receiving a booking number, but then recieve an error message that the tickets cannot be purchased. The Vietnam airlines office in Shanghai is trying to sell the tickets at double the website price, and refuse to accept cash payment for the online booking. Can anyone help!?

Plus I really need to book this ticket in advance as I land in HCM at Midnight and need to take the first plane to Phu Quoc... thanks :)

#3 kgrl7 has been a member since 7/9/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by BruceMoon on 8/9/2009 at 11:14

kgrl7

As I suggested on the 'other' post...

Vietnam airlines only works - successfully - when using Internet Explorer 7 or better. On this, go to:

http://www.vietnamairlines.com.vn/wps/portal/vn/welcome/

Cheers

#4 BruceMoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.